Public Program: Editorial Thinking
Together with the artists participating in Editorial Thinking, Index presents a program in several chapters: talks, workshops, releases and celebrations of editorial, choreographic and artistic processes.
- Editorial Board, a three-part series of writing workshops led by Anne Klontz:
Fri 12 March, 16:00-18:00. 1. Reading an Exhibition: Introduction + Development
Fri 19 March, 16:00-18:00 2. Getting Textual: Content + Typologies + Mood
Fri 26 March, 16:00-18:00 3. Possible Denouement
- In mid March, Pontus Petterson & MOPA productions’ release of the latest edition of the zine Delta, with a water theme. Co-organized by PAM Stockholm and with contributions by: Bronwyn Bailey Charteris, Paul Maheke, Axel Andersson, Every Ocean Hughes, Alice MacKenzie, among others;
- Sat 10 & Sun 11 April, OEI’s Cecilia Grönberg and Jonas (J) Magnusson invite in guest speakers including Alice Centamore, Pierre Paulin, Michalis Pichler, Lytle Shaw, Sezgin Boynik, Nils Olsson and Axel Andersson, for a series of micro-lectures, talks and releases. The event will be live streamed. Full schedule and more info to be released soon here.
- Alex Reynolds in conversation with Magdalena Malm;
- The Book Lovers (David Maroto and Joanna Zielinska) return to Index for the closing weekend of the exhibition with talks and an activation of the collection, together with invited guests Goldin + Senneby.
Planning for these workshops, talks and releases is carefully considered and will be adapted to the circumstances regarding Covid-19. Follow updates on this page for updated information about the formats, dates and information about how to participate.